General terms and conditions (GTC)
These are the general terms and conditions (GTC) for the online shop www.color24.eu of the company RSD Design UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Wehrpromenade 12, 03042 Cottbus, hereinafter known as www.color24.eu.
§ 1. Purview
(1) The GTC apply to all current and future business connections between the customer and www.color24.eu. Decisive is the edition which was valid at the time of the conclusion of contract.
(2) All agreements for purchase and delivery of the offered articles were held in the GTC. If the customer wishes to change or add conditions, then they have to get agreed in written form.
§ 2. Application-specific hints
(1) Application-specific hints and advice in spoken and written form, which www.color24.eu gives to the costumer as support, occur in accordance to our current information. They are not binding and don't justify rights or collateral duties from the purchase agreement. They don't release the customer's duty to convince himself carefully for the suitability of the products.
(2) Information for fertility and consumption are average values and depend on the condition of the surface. A commitment cannot deduced from it.
§ 3. Delivery time
(1) The shipment gets started, right after the money-receivable. The delivery times vary regionally, they are declared in our information about delivery and payment.
(2) The customer gets an order confirmation in written form.
§ 4. Transport, delivery
(1) www.color24.eu delivers to Germany and foreign countries. There is no minimum amount for the order. The delivery costs get automatically added to the overall price. Here you can find a complete overview of all delivery costs.
(2) The delivery takes place with a shipping company. Once the package arrived its destiny, the risk of robbery or loss moves on to the customer.
§ 5. Prices and payment
(1) All prices include 19% value-added tax (VAT), the amount of VAT can be seen in the shopping cart.
(2) After the shipment was started, the customer gets an e-mail with the tracking number included, except for DHL delivery.
§ 6. Reservation of ownership
(1) www.color24.eu reserves the ownership of the delivered products until the receipt in full of all demands.
(2) The customer is committed to handle the reserved products with care and to inform www.color24.eu immediately about garnishment or sequestration.
§ 7. Rights for material deficiency
(1) If the products show a not insignificant defect, the customer is allowed to demand repair or compensation at option of www.color24.eu.
(2) Reclamations are impossible if the customer admixed components to the products which were not delivered by www.color24.eu or manufactured the products in contrary to current regulations or technical handouts. Especially photo murals have to get inspected before the adherence.
§ 8 Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (RSD Design UG, Wehrpromenade 12, 03042 Cottbus, fax: 0355/4867125, fon: 0355/4867124, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
§ 9. Final clauses
(1) Any legal relations between seller and buyer are governed by the law of the Federal Republic of Germany.
(2) The place of fulfilment for all contractual and legal claims, as well as the legal domicile is the registered office of www.color24.eu, unless barred by compelling reasons or laws.